What is BenchSports.com?
- BenchSports.com is a sports pool hosting service. We take all the burden off of you to run a sports or office pool and allow you to concentrate on participation instead of administration. No more compiling spreadsheets, and gathering picks, and then adding up the results. You set up the league, get the participants, make your choices and we do the rest (Scoring, Standings, etc.)
My Friends & I have a pool we play that isn't on BenchSports.com, what can we do?
- BenchSports.com welcomes any and all suggestions be it about the website, our features or our game selections. Any new pool or suggestion will be taken under consideration and where appropriate developed for our site. Our goal is to provide the most complete sports pool site possible with a wide variety of standard and non-standard games for sports fans to choose from.
What Sports Does BenchSports.com Offer?
- BenchSports offers
- NFL Elimination Pools
- NFL PickEm Pools
- NASCAR Pickem (Standard & Custom)
- NASCAR Survivor
- NCAA College Bowl Pools
How do I sign up for BenchSports.com?
I forgot my password, how can I retrieve it?
- BenchSports.com protects the privacy of our users, therefore passwords cannot be retrieved. You can reset your password by going to our Forgot Password page. Once on the page enter your email address and you will be emailed a temporary password. Once you log in with the temporary password you will be prompted to pick a new password.
I forgot my username, how can I retrieve it?
- You can retrieve your login by going to our Forgot Login Page. Just enter your email address and the loginwill be displayed.
What is the different between a PickEm Pool and a Custom Pool?
- In our NASCAR pools there are two PIckEm Pool types
- PickEm Pool: Allows you to set up a straight pickem pool where you can choose anywhere from 1-10 drivers per race (depending on league settings) and can limit the number of times each driver can be selected.
- Custom Pool: Allows you to bucket the drivers into groups and then have your league members select anywhere from 1 and up drivers from EACH group.
How do I change my team name
- You change your team name by clicking on the League Roster link underneath the League Info drop down, then click on the Edit icon next to your team name.
How do I remove a team from my pool?
- To remove a team from your pool
1.Click on the League Roster link under the League Info drop down box
2. Click the edit icon of the team in question
3. Change that teams status to Booted
Note: Only league admins can boot players
How do I run Scenario Tracker
- To run Scenario tracker after the week is locked click on Scenario Tracker under the Standings drop down
How and when do I pay for my pool
- We allow you to use the site for free for a short period of time prior to requesting payment. This is so you are comfortable using the site before committing to it for an entire season or pool. For most Season activities such as NFL, NASCAR etc, payment can be made starting the beginning of the 2nd week of your pool and is due at the beginning of the 4th week. For more tournament style pools such as the NCAA Tournament and the Colllege bowl the payment window is usually within a few days of the pool starting.
Payment is made via the Pay now button on the league admin page within your pool. That button will become available once payment is allowed to be made. Once the payment process is completed NO NEW members are allowed in your pool.
How much do your pools cost
- The answer to that question is dependent upon two things
A) The type of pool you have
B) The # of participants
If you would like to simulate our pricing to get a feel for how much it will cost you can do that Here on our Pricing Simulator