What is an NFL Loser Pool?
The concept of an NFL Loser Pool (also known as a Elimination, Knockout or Suicide Pool) is an easy one, simply survive from one week to the next by successfully surviving the week by having the team you select lose.
How Does an NFL Loser Pool Work?
Participating in an NFL Loser Pool involves three easy steps
- Pick one team per week you feel will lose their match-up
- If the team you chose loses you "survive" until the next week
- Last person(s) standing wins
Sounds easy doesn't it? We can assure you it is much harder than it sounds to correctly pick one winner a week, and there is a fair amount of unexpected strategy involved. One of the most popular NFL pool types across the web, its one of the easiest pools to participate in and administrate but still remains one of the most challenging pools to win (which is of course what makes it fun).
BenchSports NFL Loser Pool Features
BenchSports removes the need for clunky spreadsheets and gives you an easy to use administration portal along with an easy user interface for people to submit as well as track their picks.
- Play straight up winners or play against the point spread
- Number of incorrect picks (strikes) a person can accrue before being eliminated
- Control how many times each team can be used during the season
- The Administrator can implement a "Bye Week" which gives a person a free pass for a given week
- Allow auto-picking in case someone forgets to enter a pick
- Run your pool for the regular season or all the way to the Super Bowl
Standard BenchSports Features
- Private Message Board
- Easy Setup
- Easy League Administration Portal
- Top Shelf Customer Service
How Much Does an NFL Loser Pool Cost
NFL Loser Pools will cost anywhere from $0.65 cents to around 1$ per person depending on the number of participants. BenchSports charges a one time hosting fee based off the type of pool and the # of people participating.
Use our Pricing Simulator to get an idea of what your pool would cost.
We welcome any and all comments and encourage you to contact us with any questions.