What is an NFL Margin Pool?
The concept of an NFL Margin Pool is to pick winners straight-up that you believe will win big, as your score each week is the margin between your selected team and their opponent.
How Does an NFL Margin Pool Work?
Participating in an NFL Margin Pool involves three easy steps
- Pick one team per week you feel will win their match-up
- If the team you chose wins you earn their margin of victory for the week
- If the team you chose loses you lose their margin of defeat for the week
- The entry with the most points at the end of the pool wins
This is a very exciting format, prone to pretty wild swings in the standings, especially when the unexpected happens. This format pairs nicely with the pick once for the season to make it more strategic and challenging.
BenchSports NFL Margin Pool Features
BenchSports removes the need for clunky spreadsheets and gives you an easy to use administration portal along with an easy user interface for people to submit as well as track their picks.
- Control how many times each team can be used during the season
- Allow auto-picking in case someone forgets to enter a pick
Standard BenchSports Features
- Private Message Board
- Easy Setup
- Easy League Administration Portal
- Top Shelf Customer Service
How Much Does an NFL Margin Pool Cost
NFL Margin Pools will cost anywhere from $0.75 cents to around $1 per entry depending on the number of participants. BenchSports charges a one time hosting fee based off the type of pool and the # of people participating.
Use our Pricing Calculator to get an idea of what your pool would cost.
We welcome any and all comments and encourage you to contact us with any questions.