What is a NASCAR Fantasy Group Pick'Em Pool?
A group pick'em pool differs from a standard pick'em pool in that you group drivers into groups and then people have to choose X number of drivers from each group. So instead of picking five drivers from the race participants you set it up so you choose one (or more) driver(s) from five (customizable) defined groupings.
Customize the number of groups, the number of drivers to select from each group as well as setting up your own custom groupings.
BenchSports NASCAR Group Pick'em Features
BenchSports removes the need for clunky spreadsheets and gives you an easy to use administration portal along with an easy user interface for people to submit as well as track their picks.
- Choose to use driver finish position or earned points
- Custom number of driver groups
- Custom number of drivers to select from each group
- Choose how you would like to group your drivers
- Lock down your league for the whole season or manually set dates where people can change their driver selections
- Choose to have one season or break your pool into multiple seasons
Standard BenchSports Features
- Private Message Board
- Easy Setup
- Easy League Administration Portal
- Top Shelf Customer Service
How Much Does a NASCAR Group Pickem Pool Cost
NASCAR Group Pickem Pools will cost anywhere from $0.75 cents to around $1.75 per entry depending on the number of participants. BenchSports charges a one time hosting fee based off the type of pool and the # of people participating.
Use our Pricing Simulator to get an idea of what your pool would cost.
We welcome any and all comments and encourage you to contact us with any questions.