NASCAR Pick4 Game Description
A NASCAR Pick4 pool is a pick'em style pool in which you select four total drivers. Once the race qualifying order has been posted you then select 1 driver from each of the following buckets (based off of qualifying order).
- 1 Driver Selected - Drivers 1-10
- 1 Driver Selected - Drivers 11-20
- 1 Driver Selected - Drivers 21-30
- 1 Driver Selected - Drivers 31-40
Once each driver has been selected standard Pick'Em scoring rules apply (total points or finish position)
Sample Pick Sheet
If the qualifying order has not been set yet you will see this message:
If the qualifying order has been set:
Other Features included in every NASCAR Pick4 Pool
- Weekly Standings
- Private Message Board
- Pick Breakdown statistics
- User Selections statistics
- League Administrator Override capabilities
- Top Shelf customer service
How Much Does a NASCAR Pick 4 Pool Cost
NASCAR Pick 4 Pools will cost anywhere from $0.75 cents to around $1.50 per entry depending on the number of participants. BenchSports charges a one time hosting fee based off the type of pool and the # of people participating.
Use our Pricing Calculator to get an idea of what your pool would cost.
We welcome any and all comments and encourage you to contact us with any questions.