What is an NFL Survivor Pool?
The concept of an NFL Survivor Pool (also known as a Elimination, Knockout or Suicide Pool) is an easy one; simply survive from one week to the next by having the team you select win their game.
How Does an NFL Survivor Pool Work?
Participating in an NFL Survivor Pool involves three easy steps:
- Pick one team per week which you feel will win their match-up
- If the team you chose wins you 'survive' until the following week
- Last entry (or entries) standing wins
Sounds easy, doesn't it? We can assure you it is much harder than it sounds to correctly pick winner each week, and there is a fair amount of unexpected strategy involved. One of the most popular NFL pool types across the web, its one of the easiest pools to participate in and administrate, but still remains one of the most challenging pools to win (which is of course what makes it fun).
BenchSports NFL Survivor Pool Features
BenchSports removes the need for clunky spreadsheets and gives you an easy to use administration portal along with an easy user interface for people to submit as well as track their picks.
BenchSports Custom Features for NFL Survivor Pools
- Play straight up winners or play against the point spread
- Number of incorrect picks (strikes) a person can accrue before being eliminated
- Control how many times each team can be used during the season
- The Pool Manager can implement a "Mulligan" or Re-buy, which gives a person a free pass for a given week, despite an incorrect pick
- Allow auto-picking in case someone forgets to enter a pick
- Run your pool for the regular season or all the way to the Super Bowl
Standard BenchSports Features
- Private Message Board
- Easy Setup
- Easy League Administration Portal
- Top Shelf Customer Service
How Much Does an NFL Survivor Pool Cost
NFL Survivor Pools will cost anywhere from $0.65 cents to around 1$ per person depending on the number of participants. BenchSports charges a one time hosting fee based off the type of pool and the # of people participating.
Use our Pricing Simulator to get an idea of what your pool would cost.
We welcome any and all comments and encourage you to contact us with any questions.